Lieke Martens will have a fitness test on the morning of the Women's World Cup final between Netherlands and the United States.
Martens, who plays her club football at Barcelona, was forced off in the Dutch's semifinal victory over Sweden on Wednesday because of a foot problem she suffered when celebrating her last-16 winner against Japan.
The 26-year-old was not involved in the part of training open to the media on Saturday, having done a separate recovery programme the previous day.
Martens had said she hoped to be fit to play in the final after the victory over the Swedes and Netherlands coach Sarina Wiegman confirmed her star forward would be assessed prior to kick-off on Sunday.
"She's preparing for the game," Wiegman said. "We're not sure if she can start but we're working on it.
"We don't know the outcome yet, so we'll decide tomorrow morning."
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis LIVE Score, NAS 0-0 PER, AFC Champions League 2023-24: Cristiano Ronaldo’s team down to 10 men
- ISL 2023-24: Super sub Victor Rodriguez brings three points home for FC Goa against Jamshedpur FC as it goes on top of the table
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- Prannoy, Lakshya withdraw from Syed Modi International 2023
- Hockey Nationals 2023: Defending champions Haryana to face Punjab in the final