Belgium and England faced off in a group G match. With both teams already through to the next round, it was about who would top the group.
The fans turned up in huge numbers expecting to see a highly competitive match between a promising England side and the golden generation of Belgium.
London's Flat Iron square was packed well, as fans came to watch the match in huge numbers.
Belgium enjoyed early possession and came close to scoring in the 10 minute when Batshuayi's flick spouted Pickford's arm and needed a goal-line intervention from Gary Cahill to keep the scores level.
51' Januzaj breaks the deadlock. He made a brilliant individual run to cut past Danny Rose and unleash a beautiful curler into the top corner.
England paid for its lackadaisical approach. Pickford just couldn't reach Januzaj's perfectly executed shot.
Quarter of an hour later, Marcus Rashford had England's best chance of the night. Vardy played a wonderful ball into Rashford's path, but his swirling strike was finger-tipped wide by Courtois.
England 0-1 Belgium | Belgium finishes as group topper, setting up a clash with Japan in the round-of-16 and a possible quarterfinal clash with Brazil.
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- IND vs AUS, 5th T20I: Arshdeep Singh holds nerve in tense final over as India wins series 4-1
- EURO 2024: Which group is the Group of Death at the European Championship?