FIFA World Cup 2022 will see two high-voltage fixtures in the group with Spain locking horns against Germany in Group E and Lionel Messi's Argentina facing Poland's Robert Lewandowski in Qatar.
The 2010 World Champion and the 2014 World Champion have locked horns four times in the past, in the World Cup and Germany has lost just once, won two and drawn one against the Spaniards.
The most recent clash between the two was the World Cup semifinal in 2010, when a Carlos Puyol header eliminated the Germans out of the World Cup.
On the other hand, there is another fixture between two of the best forwards of the world, Messi and Lewandowski would face each other in Group C on December 1.
Other than these two contests, there will be another interesting competition between Portugal and Uruguay in Group H. The South American Giant has eliminated Portugal in the last World Cup and this time arround, Cristiano Ronaldo will be loking to settle the scores against his club teammate Edinson Cavani.
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Baroda 40/3 in 167-run chase vs TN; Mumbai beats Pondicherry by 7 wickets; Saurashtra eyes big win vs Odisha
- Barca has shown ‘winning mentality’ in Champions League, says Xavi
- Pakistan players told to put country before franchise leagues under new team director Hafeez