Former champions Mumbai City FC and Odisha FC played out an exciting 2-2 draw in their Indian Super League match here on Thursday.
Odisha took the lead at the stroke of the first half after Jerry Mawia exploited a defensive lapse by Akash Mishra.
However, Mumbai found the equaliser two minutes into the second half.
Rostyn Griffiths rose high above the Odisha defenders to head in a perfect cross by Greg Stewart.
Odisha went ahead for the second time in the match through Roy Krishna in the 76th minute.
Mumbai’s Nawaz made a rough tackle on Krishna, and the referee awarded a penalty which the latter converted easily.
However, Mumbai restored the parity in the 89th minute.
Vikram Pratap Singh delivered a fine cross into the box that Jorge Diaz headed into the net as the teams shared the point.
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Warriorz win toss and chose to bowl first; eyes on Mandhana, Healy
- Odisha FC vs Mohun Bagan Highlights, OFC 0-0 MBSG, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku and Mauricio miss chances for both sides leaving it all square
- Bowl stump to stump: MP’s Anubhav shines with the ball against Andhra after following coach Pandit’s advice
- Ranji Trophy 2024 Quarterfinal: Musheer Khan hits maiden double century, puts Mumbai in command against Baroda
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Mhambrey surprised with variable bounce as India left tottering after second day