Odisha FC roped in goalkeeper Ravi Kumar ahead of the seventh season of the Hero Indian Super League (ISL). The Uttar Pradesh-born custodian has signed a two-year deal with the Bhubaneswar-based club.
After playing for Indian Arrows and Sporting Clube de Goa, Ravi Kumar was selected for Delhi Dynamos in the second season of the ISL. He has played in the league for NorthEast United and Mumbai City FC in 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons respectively. The 26-year-old goalie had also represented I-League side Minerva Punjab FC earlier in his career.
"I am happy to have Ravi join our squad. He is a goalkeeper with a lot of experience and can give good competition to Arsh and Kamaljit," Rohan Sharma, the club president said.
Ravi Kumar said, "I am excited to be joining Odisha FC and I hope I can help the club compete for titles & trophies and hopefully play in AFC very soon. Looking forward to joining Ama Team."
- RCB vs UPW Live Score, WPL 2024: Healy departs early as Warriorz chase 158
- Sri Lanka T20 skipper Wanindu Hasaranga gets two-match ban for abusing umpire
- Pune Challenger 2024: Vacherot storms into final with a comeback win against Sweeny
- Indian sports wrap, February 24
- ISL 2023-24: Injury-hit Kerala Blasters hosts FC Goa as both teams look to regain winning touch