Chennaiyin FC has roped in Delhi-born central midfielder Ayush Adhikari ahead of the forthcoming 2023-24 season.
The 22-year-old became the 11th player to have been brought on board for the Marina Machans this season. Adhikari’s arrival from Kerala Blasters FC is expected to bring strength to the midfield for CFC. Adhikari has scored one goal for KBFC in the RF Development League and an assist for Indian Arrows FC in the I-League.
“I am delighted to join two-time ISL champions Chennaiyin FC and look forward to working under the guidance of coach Owen Coyle, who has helped with the development of many young players in the past. I hope to give a good account of myself, working hard day in and day out to help the club achieve its goal for the season ahead and make our fans proud,” Adhikari commented.
Adhikari made his professional debut as an 18-year-old for Ozone FC in the 2019-20 season, and moved to Indian Arrows in the same season. After his switch to Blasters in 2020-21, he has made 30 appearances for the team in the Indian Super League, Super Cup and Durand Cup.
- New Zealand vs Sri Lanka Live Score, World Cup 2023: SL 70/5 (9.3); Lockie Ferguson ends Perera counter attack
- Fastest fifties in ODI World Cup 2023: Kusal Perera smashes 22-ball half-century in NZ vs SL match
- Bajrang Punia gets bail in criminal defamation case
- Hockey India announces team for FIH Hockey Women’s Junior World Cup Chile 2023
- NZ vs SL Dream11 Prediction, ICC World Cup 2023: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka predicted XI, fantasy team, squads