Israel’s home games in the Women’s Nations League which were to be played in Tel Aviv in December have been moved to Armenia and Hungary, Europe’s football governing body UEFA said on Thursday.
Israel was to host Armenia and Estonia next month but due to the Israel-Hamas conflict, the matches have been moved.
Israel will now play Armenia on Dec. 2 in Yerevan, Armenia, while the game against Estonia will be played three days later in Felcsut, Hungary.
UEFA added that both games will be played with spectators in attendance.
Last month, UEFA moved two of the men’s upcoming Euro 2024 qualifying games against Switzerland and Romania to Hungary.
- RCBW vs GGW WPL 2024 Live Score Updates: RCB wins toss vs Gujarat, opts to bowl; Live Streaming Info
- PKL 10: Three-time champion Patna Pirates takes on table-topper Puneri Paltan in the Pro Kabaddi semifinal
- PKL 10 Semifinal 2: Defending champion Jaipur Pink Panthers clashes against resurgent Haryana Steelers
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: No dearth of drama as India’s premier First-Class tournament heads into knockouts
- Statsman: Ashwin second quickest to reach 500 wickets in Test cricket