Benfica and Portugal attacker Joao Felix said he would wait until after the Nations League Finals to sort out his future. The 19-year-old is linked with several European heavyweights, including Manchester City, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Clubs are reportedly ready to trigger Joao Felix's EUR 120 million release clause, with the teenager's rapid rise continuing with his international debut in Portugal's 3-1 win over Switzerland in the Nations League Finals.
REPORT | Ronaldo fires Portugal into Nations League final
Speaking after the game, Joao Felix said a decision on his future would have to wait.
"Now I'm focused on the national team," he told reporters.
"After finishing the Nations League, I'm going to resolve my life."
Joao Felix scored 20 goals in all competitions for Benfica in 2018-19, leading to comparisons to Cristiano Ronaldo.
Latest on Sportstar
- Asian U20 Athletics Championship: Shivam bags silver in javelin throw; Shakeel wins bronze in 800m
- ISL 2023-24: Mourtada Fall completes move to Odisha FC
- Detained midfielder Son included in South Korea squad for International friendlies
- IBA says has met reform criteria for Olympics, accuses IOC of intransigence
- Formula 1: Mercedes optimistic after significant progress show at Spanish GP