Two-time Indian Super League (ISL) champion Chennaiyin FC completed the signing of striker Jobby Justin on a two-year deal from ATK Mohun Bagan, ahead of the 2021-22 season.
The 27-year-old made his ATK Mohun Bagan debut in the 2019-20 season, where he played 10 matches, but missed the 2020-21 season for the club due to a ligament injury.
ALSO READ - Jayesh Rane joins Bengaluru FC on a three-year deal
“I am really happy to receive an offer from a renowned club like Chennaiyin FC. Being a South Indian, I always wanted to play for a south-based team and when a prestigious club like Chennaiyin FC came calling, it was an easy decision for me,” Justin exclaimed , following the signing.
“I have a lot of expectations lined up with this signing and the most important one is being a part of the first team. Another important one will be to shower the club with as many achievements as I can. Finally, I would love to express all my love and gratitude to my family, friends, and most importantly to my fans who stood by me throughout my highs and lows," he added.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 2: MIA 51-57 DEN; Denver leads at half-time - NBA Finals updates
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best