Real Madrid star James Rodriguez was pursued by an unmarked police car to the club's training ground for allegedly speeding at 200 kilometres per hour, Madrid sports daily AS reported on Friday.
The newspaper published photos on their website of Rodriguez arriving at the Valdebebas training ground in the north of Madrid followed by a car carrying a blue siren.
AS also published a video of the passengers in the unmarked vehicle claiming they "followed him at 200 kilometres per hour on the M-40 motorway," when stopped by security at the entrance to the training ground.
Real Madrid refused to comment on the incident.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Bumrah strikes twice in Australia’s pursuit of 380-plus score
- SA20 hopes to become biggest T20 league outside IPL, says commissioner Graeme Smith
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Sathiyan, Manika qualify for R-16; Sreeja, Harmeet in action
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams