Ivan Rakitic has denied speculation that he is in talks over a move from Barcelona to Inter, claiming the rumours have been invented by the media.
Recent reports in Italy have suggested that the 31-year-old's brother and manager - Dejan Rakitic - had confirmed that negotiations were under way over a move to San Siro.
The same rumours also claimed that Inter was close to agreeing a €50 million fee, but Croatia international Rakitic took to his official Instagram account to affirm that his immediate future is at Camp Nou.
"If you want to stop inventing things, I would appreciate it," Rakitic wrote across a screenshot of a report claiming a transfer was close to completion.
"I only concentrate on Barcelona and continuing here for many years and to get the double. Besides, my manager is called Arturo Canales."
Rakitic moved to Barca from Sevilla in 2014 and has won four La Liga titles, four Copas del Rey and one Champions League during his time at Camp Nou.
- UP Warriorz vs Delhi Capitals Highlights, WPL 2024: Shafali, Lanning fifties help DC to nine-wicket win over UPW
- Medvedev says Australian Open final loss against Sinner ‘easy’ to get over
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023-24 Playoffs, PKL 10 HIGHLIGHTS: Haryana Steelers beats Gujarat Giants 42-25 in Eliminator 2; Patna Pirates enters semifinal with 37-35 win over Dabang Delhi
- Hard work, determination and a bit of kismet: For RCB’s Asha Sobhana, WPL is just the start
- Indian sports wrap, February 26