Real Sociedad has signed Australia goalkeeper Mat Ryan from English Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion on a two-year deal, the La Liga club said.
After four years at Brighton, 29-year-old Ryan returns to Spanish football, having had a three-year stint at Valencia from 2015-17.
Ryan's deal includes an option for a one-year extension, Real Sociedad said.
"I will work hard and I can't wait to get started playing for the team," Ryan, capped 61 times for Australia, said in a media release.
Ryan had one season remaining on his contract with Brighton.
He was loaned to Arsenal midway through last season after losing his spot to Brighton keeper Robert Sanchez.
A veteran of two World Cups, Ryan helped Australia notch an eighth successive victory in Asian qualifying for the 2022 tournament in Qatar with a clean sheet in the 1-0 win over Jordan last month.
- Al Shabab vs Al Nassr LIVE updates, SHB 1-2 NAS, Saudi Pro League: Talisca scores early in second-half for Nassr lead
- Serie A 2023-24: Late Rugani goal gives Juventus 3-2 win over Frosinone
- Carabao Cup final, CHE vs LIV: Van Dijk nets extra-time winner as Liverpool beats Chelsea
- FIH Pro League 2023-24: India beats Ireland 4-0, ends Rourkela leg on a high
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter