Paul Pogba says he is "almost there" with his comeback from injury, though he remains a doubt for Manchester United's clash with rival Liverpool.
An ankle injury ruled Pogba out of the Premier League loss to Newcastle United and prevented him linking up with France for international duty.
World Cup-winning coach Didier Deschamps indicated Pogba would be out for three weeks, which left him a major doubt for the visit of Liverpool to Old Trafford on October 20.
Pogba has been working in Dubai in a bid to recover for the game against Jurgen Klopp's table topper, which is yet to drop a point in the league this season.
The midfielder posted a video to Instagram on Friday in which he showed off his training regime, though his right ankle remains strapped up.
"Almost there," Pogba wrote in the caption.
"Show off or motivation you choose? Same result at the end anyway."
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer