Right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka will be available for Manchester United's Champions League clash against Atalanta next week after the club won an appeal against his two-match ban on Friday.
Wan-Bissaka was shown a straight red card in the defeat against Young Boys in September, with UEFA initially handing him a one-game ban. The punishment was later doubled after his action was deemed as "rough play".
United said that UEFA had amended the original ban to just one game, meaning Wan-Bissaka is free to face Atalanta on October 20 after having missed the second group game against Villarreal.
United is third in Group F with three points from two games.
- Juventus not rejoining European Club Association, team says
- ISL 2023-24: Jamshedpur comes back with a brace to seal 2-2 draw against Chennaiyin
- Michael Moorer, Ricky Hatton, Ivan Calderon, Diego Corrales elected to Boxing Hall of Fame
- Indian sports news wrap, December 7
- Copa America 2024 draw: Argentina, Brazil in Pot 1, seedings, timing, live streaming info