Turkish champions Galatasaray have signed midfielder Tanguy Ndombele and defender Davinson Sanchez from Tottenham Hotspur, the Premier League club said on Monday.
Ndombele has joined on a season-long loan with an option to buy for 12.8 million pounds ($16.16 million), according to British media reports.
The 26-year-old scored 10 goals in 91 appearances in all competitions for Spurs after joining from Olympique Lyonnais in 2019. The France international has previously had loan spells at former club Lyon and with Serie A champions Napoli.
Sanchez, 27, has signed a four-year deal, with an option to extend for a further year, after Galatasaray paid a reported 8.1 million pounds for the Colombian international centre back.
He leaves Spurs after making 207 appearances in six seasons, having joined the team in 2017 from Ajax Amsterdam.
- LIVE Reactions: Australia wins ICC World Cup 2023, beats India at home
- Most Runs in ICC World Cup 2023: Final list of top run-scorers; Kohli ends as leading run-getter
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia wins by 6 wickets, clinches the World Cup for 6th time
- ICC World Cup 2023 Most Wickets: Full list of top 10 wicket-takers after IND vs AUS final; Shami on top
- IND vs AUS: Shami equals Wasim Akram in most wickets in ODI World Cups list