Paris Saint-Germain injury-hit striker Neymar was left out of the Brazil squad announced Friday for friendlies next month against Argentina and South Korea.
Neymar was ruled out for four weeks in mid-October with a hamstring injury he suffered playing for his country in a 1-1 friendly draw against Nigeria.
A day after that October 13 outing in Singapore PSG reported that an MRI scan showed that their star player had suffered “a grade two lesion” in his left hamstring.
Brazil face Argentina on November 15 and South Korea four days later.
- Manchester United vs Bayern Munich - a trip down memory lane of the historic 1999 Champions League final
- India kits at Asian Games 2023: What do the patterns on the Indian jerseys signify?
- Manchester United goalkeeper Earps wins England Women’s Player of the Year
- Southee to undergo thumb surgery, ODI World Cup decision next week
- England’s Root to get ODI World Cup practice against Ireland