Former Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo has signed for reigning Asian champions Al Hilal, the Saudi Arabian club said on Sunday.
The Nigeria international, who spent a year on loan at Old Trafford from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua, has signed an 18-month contract with the Riyadh-based club after a 12-month stint at Saudi rival Al Shabab.
ALSO READ - Anthony Martial to join Sevilla
The 32-year-old is currently the Saudi Professional League’s joint top scorer, with 12 goals alongside Al Nassr’s Anderson Talisca.
Ighalo replaces former France international forward Bafetimbi Gomis, who left Al Hilal last week after helping the club win the Asian Champions League in both 2019 and 2021.
Latest on Sportstar
- Guardiola puts City on red alert as United threaten treble bid in FA Cup final
- ‘Proud’ Mourinho leaves Roma fans fearing summer exit
- American Taylor Fritz shushes booing French Open crowd after he beats French player
- French Open 2023, Yuki-Saketh in men’s doubles second round: Preview, where to watch, streaming info
- French Open 2023, June 2 schedule: Djokovic, Alcaraz and Sabalenka play in third round