Paraguay has sacked head coach Eduardo Berizzo following Thursday's 4-0 defeat at Bolivia in its 2022 World Cup qualifier, the country's football federation said.
Berizzo took over in February 2019 after Colombian Juan Carlos Osorio resigned.
The Paraguay Football Association (APF) said in a statement on Twitter that it will announce the new coaching staff shortly.
Paraguay is eighth in the 10-team South American qualifying group on 12 points after 12 games, four points behind Uruguay in fifth.
The top four qualify automatically for Qatar 2022 and the fifth-placed side goes into an inter-regional playoff.
- Bahrain Grand Prix: F1 champion Verstappen of Red Bull on pole for season-opener
- Ranji Trophy semifinal: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- German Open 2024: Jolly-Gayatri bow out of quarterfinals, lose to Chinese pair of Jing-Min
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC highlights, MBSG 3-0 JFC, ISL 2023-24: Sadiku, Cummings, Petratos goals guide Mariners to comfortable win
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant cruises to win against Jamshedpur FC