Parma sporting director Daniele Faggiano has rejected speculation Bruno Alves is set for a deadline day move to Juventus.
The 37-year-old has reportedly become a surprise transfer target for Juve after Giorgio Chiellini hobbled out of Wednesday's Coppa Italia quarterfinal defeat to Atalanta with a suspected calf injury.
Alves only arrived at Parma at the start of the season and has been an integral part of a squad that is 14-points clear of the relegation zone in its first season back in Serie A.
His deal runs out at the end of the campaign, but Parma expect him to extend his stay beyond 2019 in the coming months.
"Nothing's been done for Bruno Alves," Faggiano told Sky Sport. "We haven't talked to anyone, not even with Juventus.
"We have already agreed the renewal [with Alves], we just have to sign it. And I do not agree a renewal and then loan out a player."
- IND vs AUS: Needed to bowl stump to stump to negate dew factor, says Axar
- IND vs AUS, 4th T20I: India beats Australia by 20 runs to win series
- Messi leaves door open to FIFA 2026 World Cup
- Vaishali Rameshbabu becomes India’s 84th grandmaster
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: Qatar unveils family of desert rodents as mascots for premier tournament in Asia