Luis Campos is joining Paris St Germain as football advisor to oversee the club's recruitment, the Ligue 1 champions said on Friday.
"Paris St Germain is pleased to announce that Luis Campos has joined the Club as Football Advisor with immediate effect," PSG said in a statement.
"Campos will focus on the performance, recruitment, and organisational side of the men’s professional team."
The 57-year-old Campos recruited the likes of Kylian Mbappe as a youth team player and Bernardo Silva during his 2013-16 stint at Monaco as sporting director before helping Lille win the Ligue 1 title in 2020.
- Portugal vs Iceland HIGHLIGHTS, Euro 2024 qualifiers: Bruno Fernandes, Ricardo Horta give POR 2 - 0 win over ICE
- Pat Cummins relishes reaching ‘pinnacle of international cricket’ as Australia crowned ICC World Cup for sixth time
- IND vs AUS: Let the dust settle first for reflection, says Dravid after India loses ICC World Cup 2023 final
- Winning the World Cup is a better feeling than watching it from the couch: Head
- Never expected this, not in a million years: Travis Head talking about his ton in the ICC World Cup 2023 Final against India