Paris St Germain has signed Spanish goalkeeper Sergio Rico on a permanent four-year deal from Sevilla, the French champion said on Saturday.
Rico, 27, joined PSG on a season-long loan last September and played 10 games in all competitions, helping the side win the Ligue 1 title, the Coupe de France and the Coupe de la Ligue and reach the final of the Champions League.
“The club would like to congratulate Sergio and wish him every success as he continues his career with the Rouge-et-Bleu,” PSG said in a statement.
Rico, who has won one cap for Spain, made 170 appearances for Sevilla in all competitions, winning two Europa League titles during his time with the Spanish club.
- European gymnastics federation rejects return of athletes from Russia and Belarus to competition
- IND vs AUS: India breaks record for most wins in T20Is, goes past Pakistan
- Al Hilal vs Al Nassr LIVE Updates, Saudi Pro League: Lineup out, Ronaldo, Mane, Talisca starts of the Knights of Najd
- India Women’s squads for Tests, England T20Is announced; Shreyanka, Saika Ishaque get maiden call-up
- India vs Australia LIVE Score Updates, 4th T20I: IND beats AUS by 20 runs and claims the series win