French champions Paris St Germain were held to a pulsating 4-4 Ligue 1 draw at struggling Amiens after erasing a three-goal deficit only to concede a stoppage time equaliser on Saturday.
Goals from Serhou Guirassy, Gael Kakuta and Fousseni Diabate gave 19th-placed Amiens a 3-0 lead before Ander Herrera, playing in an unfamiliar right-back position, pulled one back on the stroke of halftime.
The Spaniard's goal turned the match on its head as a pair of headers by centre back Tanguy Kouassi and a close-range tap in from Mauro Icardi saw PSG grab a 4-3 lead in the 74th minute.
The visitor then missed several gilt-edged chances and was punished in the dying minutes as Guirassy levelled with a fine finish from inside the penalty area after he was put through by substitute Quentin Cornette.
The draw put leader PSG 13 points clear at the top of the table.
Second-placed Olympique Marseille visits fourth-placed Lille on Sunday while Stade Reims is at home to third-placed Rennes.
- No Wagner recall as Sears named in New Zealand squad for second Test vs Australia
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 3 Semifinal 2024: TN loses three early wickets vs Mumbai; Mokhade fifty drives Vidarbha on vs MP
- Ten Hag says gap between Man Utd and Man City ‘not that big’
- Sancho probably too expensive to keep, say Dortmund
- From Mewat in Haryana to Gainesville in Florida, Parvej Khan’s journey to the NCAA finals