Aaron Ramsey has recovered from a thigh injury and could feature in Arsenal's Premier League clash against Newcastle United.
The 28-year-old – who has signed a pre-contract agreement to join Juventus at the end of the season – pulled out of Wales' squad ahead of the Euro 2020 qualifier against Slovakia after injuring his left thigh.
However, Arsenal have confirmed that he is back in full training and could play some part against Rafael Benitez's side at Emirates Stadium on Monday.
Ramsey has been joined by Nacho Monreal, who missed the club's training camp in Dubai during the international break due to a calf injury.
Lucas Torreira will miss the game through suspension, while Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding and Danny Welbeck all remain sidelined with long-term injuries.
- Badminton Asia Team Championships final, India vs Thailand LIVE updates, BATC 2024, IND 2-2 THA: Anmol wins first game 21-14 in deciding match
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Round 7 Day 3 updates: Sachin Baby hundred helps Kerala take lead; Pondy forced to follow on by HP
- IND vs ENG LIVE Score Updates, 3rd Test Day 4: India 314/4 vs England; Jaiswal, Sarfaraz lift India’s lead to 440 at Lunch
- Alcaraz upset by Jarry in Argentina Open semifinals
- Gomes’ double earns Wolves second win against Tottenham this season