Inter Milan recovered from a goal down to earn a 3-2 win at Atalanta in Serie A on Sunday, with striker Edin Dzeko netting twice to send the visitors into provisional fourth place.
Atalanta winger Ademola Lookman put the hosts ahead in the 25th minute when he converted a spot kick into the top right corner after Duvan Zapata had been brought down.
Inter levelled 11 minutes later through Dzeko after Lautaro Martinez nodded the ball into the six-yard box for the Bosnia striker to finish with a clever backheel.
Simone Inzaghi’s visitors took the lead when Dzeko’s strike from close range deflected off Atalanta defender Joakim Maehle into the net after 56 minutes.
Inter went 3-1 up just after the hour when home defender Jose Luis Palomino headed the ball into his own net after Martinez nodded on a corner from Hakan Calhanoglu.
Palomino made amends in the 77th when he cut the deficit with a diving header from a corner.
Inter moved up one spot to fourth on 30 points, two points ahead of fifth-placed Juventus who host Lazio later on Sunday.
Atalanta remain sixth on 27 points.
- Neeraj Chopra Diamond League finals LIVE updates: Javelin throw start list, event to start soon; streaming info
- Al Raed vs Al Nassr Highlights: ALR 1-3 NAS, Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice after Mane, Talisca in Saudi Pro League
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores again as Al Nassr beat Al Raed 3-1 in Saudi Pro League
- Neeraj Chopra, Diamond League Finals: Preview, 2023 results, start list, when and where to watch?
- Davis Cup Day 1: Nagal saves India blushes; Mukund retires from opening singles match