Players from Sheffield Wednesday are seeking guidance from the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) after the Championship club failed to pay their salaries on time, British media reported.
The Times and BCC said players had received only a portion of their salaries for November and met with club officials this week to demand answers. The club had previously failed to pay some of their players in full in June.
Wednesday did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.
The club, which had a 12-point deduction for breaching profit and sustainability rules cut in half on appeal, is winless in eight Championship games under Tony Pulis and sits at the bottom with nine points from 19 games.
Pulis replaced Garry Monk last month.
- India vs China Badminton LIVE Score men’s team final, Asian Games 2023: Prasad-Pratheek losing in 4th match; Srikanth loses to Shifeng Li; Satwik-Chirag, Lakshya win; India 2-1 lead in tie
- Asian Games 2023: “Anybody would see it as gold lost”— Aditi Ashok after finishing 2nd in women’s golf
- Asian Games: Harmilan Bains wins silver in women’s 1500m; Ajay Kumar, Jinson Johnson take silver and bronze in men’s 1500m
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally LIVE, October 1 - Avinash Sable, Tajindarpal Singh Toor win gold; Men’s shooting trap team bags gold too; India 4th with 13 gold, 48 medals
- Eredivisie: RKC Waalwijk vs Ajax called off halted after goalkeeper Vaessen knocked unconscious