Sunderland has confirmed Fabio Borini and Jeremain Lens will complete permanent moves to AC Milan and Besiktas, respectively, in July.
Former Liverpool forward Borini spent last season on loan at Milan, making 44 appearances in all competitions and scoring five goals.
In releasing its retained list for the new season on Thursday, Sunderland - relegated to League One last term - confirmed the Italian will move to San Siro on a permanent basis on July 1. Similarly, winger Lens will sign for Besiktas, the club he played for on loan last term.
Latest on Sportstar
- Serie A: Juventus bids to end the season on a high note against Udinese
- IBA acknowledges Swiss resignation to join rogue body
- Delhi Capitals out of IPL 2023; Punjab Kings do not inspire playoff confidence- Highlights, analysis
- NBA Finals: Heat need to match Nuggets physicality, says Butler
- NBA: 76ers coach Nick Nurse wants Harden back, can co-exist with Embiid