Barcelona is prepared to use Antoine Griezmann in a deal to land Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain.
Neymar, 28, has constantly been linked with a return to Camp Nou, but ended up staying at PSG during the last close season. It seems Barcelona will pursue the Brazil international again and it may be prepared to offer Griezmann in a deal.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA TO OFFER GRIEZMANN TO PSG IN NEYMAR DEAL
Despite it proving such an ordeal to sign Griezmann in the first place, Barca will try to use him as a makeweight in a deal to land Neymar, according to Sky Sports . The report says the Spanish giant is prepared to let Griezmann go just one season after signing him from Atletico Madrid, as it reportedly also targets Inter forward Lautaro Martinez.
Barca will try to sell the forward elsewhere if PSG is not interested, the story claims, with the Frenchman underwhelming since his switch to Camp Nou.
- Liverpool is apparently preparing for a battle with Germany. The Mirror reports Germany sees Jurgen Klopp – contracted at Anfield until 2024 – as a successor to coach Joachim Low.
- Manchester United remains interested in Erling Haaland. ESPN claims the Premier League club is again ready to compete for the forward's services with Real Madrid if the Norway international decides to leave Borussia Dortmund.
- Will Gareth Bale remain at Real Madrid? The Mirror suggests the Wales international is ready to fight for his place at the Santiago Bernabeu despite his differences with coach Zinedine Zidane.
- Saul Niguez is apparently wanted in the Premier League. AS says Man United is willing to pay around GBP 71million (EUR 80m) for the Atletico midfielder, who has a release clause of GBP 132.5m (EUR 150m).
- Barcelona may be prepared to sell players this close season, but Arthur will not be among them. Sport reports the Spanish champion sees the midfielder as a key player. Meanwhile, it is also claimed Gent star Jonathan David has been offered to the Blaugrana.
ALSO READ | Neymar essential, not irreplaceable - Tite
- Juventus has reportedly secured the futures of two players. Rai Sport understands Blaise Matuidi has extended his contract with Juve until 2021, while Marko Pjaca – who is on loan at Anderlecht – has agreed to a deal until 2023.
- WBBL 2023: Adelaide Strikers defends title, beats Brisbane Heat by three runs in final
- Pro Kabaddi League: Full list of complete squads of all 12 teams in PKL 10
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- PKL 2023: Full squad list of all 12 teams after Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction
- Which player has most tackle points in Pro Kabaddi League history?