India is set to face Afghanistan in its next FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier match away from home on March 21, 2024.
After a bitter 3-0 loss against Qatar in the Kalinga Stadium, India will be hoping to gain as many points in its remaining group stage matches as possible to ensure a top two finish.
India has three-points after winning its opening clash against Kuwait and is currently third in the table.
Group A standings:
- When and who does India play in its next FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier
- China Masters 2023: Lakshya, Priyanshu, Srikanth out after first round defeat
- Al Wehda vs Al Nassr LIVE Streaming info, Saudi Pro League: When, where to watch Cristiano Ronaldo
- Off-side: Not over for 50-over cricket yet
- Indian sports news wrap, November 22