Wolves has made Jonny Castro Otto's move to Molineux permanent for a reported £18million following a successful loan from Atletico Madrid.
The Spain international joined Wolves on a temporary deal at the start of the season and has quickly established himself as a fans' favourite, making 20 appearances in the Premier League.
Jonny has now signed a permanent contract with the club that will keep him at Wolves until 2023.
An £18m deal would tie Wolves' club record for an incoming transfer, having brought in Adama Traore for the same fee in August.
Nuno Espirito Santo's men are seventh in the Premier League, having earned promotion from the Championship last term. It defeated West Ham 3-0 on Tuesday as Jonny starred.
- MI vs DC Live Score, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season
- Mike Tyson, Francis Ngannou set for Professional Fighters League debut in Saudi Arabia