Major champions Francesco Molinari and Padraig Harrington have withdrawn from next week's PGA Championship in San Francisco, tournament organisers said on Thursday.
Neither player has competed on the PGA Tour since it resumed from the COVID-19 shutdown.
The PGA Championship was originally scheduled for May before it was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be the first of three majors set to take place this year.
Harrington, a winner of three major titles and Europe's Ryder Cup captain, has been replaced by American Talor Gooch for the tournament at TPC Harding Park, organisers said in a statement.
Molinari, the 2018 British Open champion, has been replaced by Troy Merritt.
Eddie Pepperell, Lee Westwood and Y.E. Yang have already opted not to compete.
Latest on Sportstar
- Kane? Osimhen? Six players who could replace Benzema at Real Madrid
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info
- Wembanyama could make summer league debut in Sacramento after NBA draft
- Indian sports news wrap, June 5
- French Open: Jabeur eases past Pera to move into quarterfinals