Ferrari's Formula One title contender Sebastian Vettel was handed a three-place grid penalty for the Austrian Grand Prix after stewards ruled he had impeded Renault's Carlos Sainz in qualifying.
Vettel had qualified in third place, behind the two Mercedes of polesitter Valtteri Bottas and championship leader Lewis Hamilton.
- NBA roundup: Knicks get ref-aided win over Pistons
- Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Day 5 Quarterfinal updates: Vidarbha beats Karnataka to qualify for semifinal; Kotian, Deshpande help Mumbai set 606-run target vs Baroda
- Elena Norman resigns as Hockey India CEO
- Shami undergoes ankle surgery, set to miss IPL 2024
- Kotian, Deshpande register second-highest 10th wicket partnership in Ranji Trophy history