Anirban Lahiri stayed at four-under after 16 holes of the rain-interrupted second round of the Tokyo Olympics golf competition to be tied-20th on Friday.
On a day when USA’s Xander Schuaffele fired a 63 to take a one-shot lead over Mexico’s Carlos Ortiz at 11-under-131, Lahiri carded a birdie and a bogey on each side of the turn.
Udayan Mane, who shot a first-round 69, lifted himself from last spot to be tied- 57th in the 60-player field.
After two bogeys by the seventh hole, Mane recovered with birdies on the eighth, 13th, 16th and 17th holes.
- Best ODI bowling figures for India: Siraj second with six-wicket haul in Asia Cup final
- IND vs SL: Siraj becomes first Indian to bag four wickets in one over, equals fastest ODI five-wicket haul
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Score, Asia Cup 2023 final: SL loses seven; Mohammed Siraj picks six wickets; gets four in one over
- FIDE World Junior Chess Championship: Indian chess players visa delayed by Mexican embassy
- India vs Sri Lanka LIVE Scorecard, Asia Cup final: SL 30/6 (9 overs); Streaming info; When and where to watch IND vs SL match today?