The Indian trap shooters did not have a memorable finish in the mixed team competition as the two teams took the 33rd and 36th spots in the Shotgun World Cup at Al Ain, UAE, on Wednesday.
The team of Rajeshwari Kumari (63) and Kynan Chenai (71) shot 134 and missed the final by eight points.
The other team of Shagun chowdhary (70) and Prithviraj Tondaiman (63) could muster 133, in a field that had 48 teams.
While the trap shooters were rushing to catch their flight back home, the skeet shooters left Delhi in the evening, after their preparatory training stint with coach Ennio Falco, for the competition.
The skeet competition for the women and men will be held from 13 to 15.
Latest on Sportstar
- RMA 1-1 ATH; La Liga Highlights: Benzema goal helps Real Madrid secure draw against Athletic Bilbao
- Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad to sign Benzema on two-year deal - Saudi state media
- Karim Benzema scores in his final game for Real Madrid
- Two-time major winner Morikawa exits Memorial with back spasms
- Monfils and Svitolina - a support system for each other on and off the court