Rajeshwari Kumari and Kynan Chenai shot 146 out of 150 and missed the final by one point in the mixed trap competition of the ISSF Shotgun World Cup in Acapulco, Mexico.
Rajeshwari was particularly impressive with a score of 74, following
rounds of 25, 24 and 25, while Kynan had 24, 25 and 23.
The other Indian team of Shagun Chowdhary (70) and Prithviraj
Tondaiman (73) shot 143 and placed 22nd in a field of 37 teams.
Mixed trap team: 1. Australia (Laetisha Scanlan, James Willlett) 46
(147); 2. US (Kayle Browning, Brian Burrows) 43 (149); 3. Britain
(Kristy Barr, Matthew John Coward-Holley) 34 (147); 10. India-A
(Rajeshwari Kumari, Kynan Chenai) 146; 22. India (Shagun Chowdhary 70,
Prithviraj Tondaiman) 143.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 2: MIA 29-33 DEN; Denver storms ahead in second quarter - NBA Finals updates
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best