Arjun Singh Cheema topped in the 50-metre free pistol in both the men’s and junior section with a score of 560 in the third National shooting selection trials at the Dr. Karni Singh Range, Tughlakabad, on Friday.
Om Prakash Mitharval and Amanpreet Singh followed Arjun, but some of the seasoned shooters like Omkar Singh (552) and Jitu Rai (551) were pushed to the fourth and fifth spots in the event that has ceased to be part of the Olympics.
In the 25-metre standard pistol, Gurpreet Singh topped with 577, seven points ahead of Ankur Goel.
- ISL 2023-24: Chennaiyin FC, East Bengal aim to return to winning ways
- WPL auction for 2024 season to be held on December 9 in Mumbai
- Premier League: Arteta backs Everton to survive despite points penalty
- I practised a lot in nets during World Cup, was talking to coaches: Ishan Kishan
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: ‘Just good enough’ not enough as run-hungry Mayank Agarwal eyes India comeback