There will be no Richard Gasquet at Indian Wells or the Miami Open after the Frenchman confirmed he required an operation on his appendix.
The World No. 19 eached the semifinals of Open 13 in Marseille last month before he was ousted by compatriot Lucas Pouille.
But Gasquet will be unable to build on that promising campaign after announcing on Wednesday that he would miss the upcoming ATP 1000 events in California and Florida.
"Due to an appendicitis operation i wont be able to play @BNPPARIBASOPEN and @MiamiOpen . Hope to recover soon . Thanks for your support !" he posted on Twitter.
Latest on Sportstar
- Nuggets vs Heat Live Score, Game 3: DEN 93-72 MIA; Denver extends lead in final quarter - NBA Finals updates
- When can Messi play his first match for Inter Miami?
- NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs Denver Nuggets, Game 2 Box Score
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 3?
- French Open 2023: Haddad Maia upsets Jabeur, reaches semifinals