Novak Djokovic swept into the Queen’s Club quarter-finals and recorded his 799th career win with a 6-4, 6-1 demolition of Grigor Dimitrov on Thursday.
Djokovic needed only 65 minutes to crush world number five Dimitrov in the second round of the Wimbledon warm-up event.
In the last eight, the former world number one faces the winner of the all-French clash between Adrian Mannarino and Julien Benneteau.
If Djokovic is successful in his next match, the Serb will become only the 10th man in the Open era to join the 800-win club.
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE updates, Hangzhou 2022 medals tally: India beats Bangladesh 12-0 in hockey; Indians pick three medals on October 2
- Kabaddi Highlights, Asian Games 2023: Chinese Taipei stuns India to force a Tie in Women’s Group A
- England vs Bangladesh LIVE SCORE, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Mark Wood gets Hasan, BAN 116/4
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, October 2 - LIVE - Ayhika-Sutirtha pair wins bronze in Table Tennis Women’s Doubles; India stays fourth with 56 medals, 13 golds
- New Zealand vs South Africa LIVE SCORE, World Cup 2023 warm-up: Conway hits fifty, NZ 160/1