Serbia's Novak Djokovic will drop out of the world's top 10 for the first time in more than a decade next week. The 12-time Grand Slam champion has not played since Wimbledon in July after ending his season early due to an elbow injury.
Juan Martin del Potro's win over Robin Haase in the Paris Masters third round on Thursday ensured that former world number one Djokovic will be ranked lower than 10th for the first time since March 2007.
The 30-year-old is hoping to make his return at the exhibition World Tennis Championship at Abu Dhabi in December.
- Medvedev begins Dubai title defense with win in first match since losing Australian Open final
- WPL 2024: Smriti, Renuka star; RCB Women beat Gujarat by eight wickets
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal: Vidarbha seals spot in semis after hara-kiri by Karnataka batters
- ISL 2023-24: FC Goa files complaint after Mumbai City analyst caught spying at training session
- Sportstar Sports Conclave — Focus Punjab: Day-long enriching sessions in store