The Indian boys scored a 3-0 victory over Syria in a play-off match in the Asia Oceania World Junior under-14 tennis tournament in Bangkok on Friday.
In the match for the fifth place, India will play Korea. The title match will feature China and Japan, while host Thailand will play Australia for the third place.
The results (play-off): India bt Syria 3-0 (NIshant Dabas bt Taym Alazmeh 7-5, 7-6(4); VM Sandeep bt Pierre Djaroueh 6-0, 6-0; Nishant Dabas and VM Sandeep bt Aous Abou Hassoun and Taym Alazmeh 6-4, 7-6(4)).
- Video: MotoGP riders dance to Naatu Naatu at the Buddh International Circuit in New Delhi
- Leaders Inter Milan and Juventus renewing old Serie A title rivalries
- KBFC 2-1 BFC highlights, ISL 2023-24: Luna strike, Veendorp own-goal guide Kerala Blasters to win against Bengaluru in opener
- Montse Tome set to speak on eve of Sweden game amid month-long crisis at Spanish federation
- PCB reviews Asia Cup 2023 performance ahead of ODI World Cup squad announcement