Novak Djokovic moves into his 20th week as world number one on Monday as the clay season gets under way.
The Serb is almost 2,500 points ahead of Rafael Nadal while third-placed Alexander Zverev will hope to pick up points at the Marrakech claycourt event this week when Britain's Kyle Edmund will hope to make moves to regain his place in the top 20.
Meanwhile, Japan's Naomi Osaka maintained a slender lead over Romanian Simona Halep at the top of the WTA rankings.
Osaka now sits 185 points ahead of Halep, with Czech pair Petra Kvitova and Karolina Pliskova in third and fourth.
American Madison Keys, winner of the WTA event in Charleston last week, jumped four spots to 14th.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 2: IND 131/4 at Tea, trails by 222; Bashir runs through India middle order
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Musheer scores double century; TN takes lead vs Saurashtra
- Ranji Trophy 2024 Quarterfinal: Musheer Khan hits maiden double century, puts Mumbai in command against Baroda
- Pakistan to host New Zealand for five-match T20 series ahead of 2024 World Cup
- Inter Miami completes signing of midfielder Federico Redondo