Saketh Myneni and Ramkumar Ramanathan entered their second straight ATP Challenger final following a 6-1, 7-6(3) win over Enzo Couacaud and Andrew Harris in the second leg of the Bengaluru Open on Friday.
In the summit clash, the duo will meet the top-seeded pair of Arjun Kadhe and Alexander Erler, who defeated Sriram Balaji and Vishnu Vardhan 6-4, 4-6, [10-3].
In singles, top seed Aleksandar Vukic beat fellow Aussie Max Purcell 6-4, 2-6, 6-4 to enter the last four. Borna Gojo, the losing finalist in last week’s tournament, also made it through after a 6-4, 7-6(3) victory over Swiss qualifier Antoine Bellier.
Latest on Sportstar
- Stuttgart wins playoff, prolongs Hamburg’s wait to rejoin Bundesliga
- French Open 2023: Last Argentine standing Etcheverry into quarterfinals
- Postecoglou ready and waiting to confound expectations at Spurs
- Champions League final won’t define career, De Bruyne
- French Open 2023: Double bounce mistake was umpire’s fault and not mine, says Rune