Prarthana Thombare in partnership with Isabella Shinikova of Bulgaria was beaten 6-3, 6-4 by the Chinese Taipei team of I-Hsuan Cho and Yi-Tsen Cho in the doubles quarterfinals of the USD 125,000 WTA tennis tournament in Taipei.
In the ITF men’s Futures in Mozambique, Rishab Agarwal was beaten in the quarterfinals 6-3, 6-3 by the top seed Benjamin Lock of Zimbabwe.
Read | ITF Tour: Sowjanya Bavisetti moves into semis
In the USD 162,480 Challenger in Houston, U.S., Sriram Balaji and Jeevan Nedunchezhiyan were yet to play their doubles quarterfinals against the top seeds.
In the ITF women’s tournament in Cancun, Mexico, Ramya Natarajan had not yet played her first round of singles and doubles.
- USD 125,000 WTA, Chinese Taipei
- Doubles (quarterfinals): I-Hsuan Cho & Yi-Tsen Cho (Tpe) bt Isabella Shinikova (Bul) & Prarthana Thombare 6-3, 6-4.
- USD 15,000 ITF men, Maputo, Mozambique
- Singles (quarterfinals): Benjamin Lock (Zim) bt Rishab Agarwal 6-3, 6-3.
- Doubles (quarterfinals): Vasilios Caripi & Vaughn Hunter (RSA) bt David Perez Sanz (Esp) & Jatin Dahiya 1-0 (retired).
Latest on Sportstar
- French Open 2023 Live Updates: Alcaraz leads Tsitsipas 6-2, 6-1; winner faces Djokovic in semifinals
- WTC Final 2023: Broad hopes Pujara and Kohli make Australia toil ahead of the Ashes
- Euro-leagues round-up: The endgame heroes
- Champions League: Kyle Walker misses training session due to back problem
- West Ham’s Conference League final ‘biggest moment’ of Moyes’s career