Taylor Fritz claimed his maiden ATP Tour title with a straight-sets defeat of fellow American Sam Querrey at the Nature Valley International.
Californian Fritz rounded off a brilliant week by beating his compatriot 6-3, 6-4 in Eastbourne on Saturday.
Fritz dropped just one set in a tournament at which he made his ATP Tour debut when it was staged in Nottingham four years ago.
The 21-year-old broke to love in the second game of the match and did not drop his serve once, denying the big-serving Querrey an 11th singles title.
READ | Who will win Wimbledon?
Fritz said: "It's so amazing. I almost can't even believe it. I'm still trying to take it in. I've wanted to win a tour title ever since I made the final [in Memphis] of one when I was 18. It feels like I've just been waiting so long. I'm so happy."
Lorenzo Sonego was crowned Antalya Open champion after winning twice in a day.
Sonego finished off Pablo Carreno Busta 6-3, 7-6 (7-2) in a semifinal which could not be completed on Friday due to rain, and saved a championship point in a 6-7 (5-7), 7-6 (7-5), 6-1 victory over Miomir Kecmanovic in the decider.
The 75th-ranked Italian's triumph was the first of his career on the ATP Tour.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 2: Root century helps ENG reach 302/7 at end of day 1
- Valencia match postponed after deadly city fire
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Jagadeesan, Sai Kishore hold key for Tamil Nadu vs Saurashtra
- Inter Miami completes signing of midfielder Federico Redondo
- Barcelona has not given up hope of winning successive LaLiga titles, says coach Xavi