Wang Qiang claimed her second WTA title in three months with a dominant victory over Yulia Putintseva at the Guangzhou Open.
Having prevailed on home soil at the Jiangxi Open in July, Wang has been in magnificent from in Guangzhou and again produced her best to defeat Putintseva 6-1 6-2.
Neither player had dropped a set heading into the final, but it was Wang who dictated matters throughout, winning in just an hour and 11 minutes.
Wang struck 25 winners to 11 unforced errors, while Putintseva endured an error-strewn display, making 22 unforced errors.
With the victory, Wang becomes the Chinese number one.
Meanwhile, second seed Kiki Bertens progressed to the final of the Korea Open, claiming a comfortable 6-4 6-2 victory over third seed Maria Sakkari in Seoul.
She will meet the unseeded Ajla Tomljanovic in the final, the Australian defeating Hsieh Su-wei 6-4 5-7 6-4 in a frenetic encounter that featured 13 breaks of serve.
- Pakistan captain Shan Masood hits century in Australia warm-up
- Former champion Wozniacki handed Australian Open wildcard
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players after retention day
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out obstructing the field in second Test against New Zealand