The sport has actually been the backbone of my life. By a long shot it has been my greatest education. It has taught me mostly about myself. It has taken me to different places that I never dreamt of going to and have met people that I've never dreamt of meeting.
It has made me the person I am. Tennis is the greatest gift that my parents, especially my mother, has given me.
There are tons of memories of Sportstar. One of my highlights of Sportstar has been when I was on the cover. The aspect of covering sport to the fullest extent possible is what I like about the magazine. It has followed the trajectory and performance of Indians very well. It has had a huge impact on Indian sport. It is like what Filmfare [magazine] is to the film industry.
(As told to K. Keerthivasan)
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: Tripura beats Mumbai; TN defends 196 vs MP; Haryana beats Karnataka
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Haryana beats Karnataka by five wickets, seals knockouts berth
- WI vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, 1st ODI: West Indies vs England predicted XI, fantasy tips, squads
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22