The Indian men’s sepak takraw regu team went down 2-0 (21-6, 21-7) to South Korea in a group match at the Asian Games here on Saturday. The Indian team plays against Malaysia on Sunday before taking on Nepal and China later in the tournament.
Earlier this week, India had won a historic Asian Games bronze medal in men’s regu team competition.
Sepak takraw is a volleyball-style sport in which players use their feet, head, knees and chest to hit the ball across the net. They are not allowed to use their hands.
- WPL 2024: All-round show helps Delhi Capitals thrash UP Warriorz by nine wickets for season’s first win
- Hard work, determination and a bit of kismet: For RCB’s Asha Sobhana, WPL is just the start
- Indian sports wrap, February 26
- NBA: Clippers unveil new uniforms, logo for next season
- Bayern Munich signs Max Eberl as sporting director