Juby Thomas, a former national high jump champion and the 1999 South Asian Games bronze medallist, died after an accident at Mulanthuruthy on Friday morning. He was 42 and is survived by his wife and three daughters.
Thomas, a Railway chief ticketing inspector in Ernakualm, who hails from Piravom, was on his way to work when his bike was knocked down by a vehicle at Mulanthuruthy. He died in a hospital at Tripunithura.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 2: MIA 51-57 DEN; Denver ahead at half-time - NBA Finals updates
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals Game 2?
- Sabalenka makes French Open last eight for first time
- Tsitsipas blasts past Ofner to make French Open quarter-finals
- Duplantis sets new 2023 pole vault best