India’s mixed doubles pair of Rohan Kapoor and N. Sikki Reddy clinched the title in the Victor Denmark Masters badminton championship on Sunday.
For 25-year-old Rohan and the 29-year-old Sikki Reddy, who have been training together at Sumeeth Reddy Badminton Academy for the last six months, this is the fourth title besides a runner-up finish. Vietnam, Raichur international challenge, Bengaluru Open runner-up, Maldives winner, Slovenia runner-up.
Incidentally, Rohan is the men’s doubles partner of Sumeeth, who is Sikki’s husband.
The top-seeded Indian pair defeated fourth-seeded Mads Vestergaard and Christine Busch 21-16, 21-17 in the final.
The result: Rohan Kapoor & N. Sikki Reddy bt Mads Vestergaard & Christine Busch 21-16, 21-17.
- South Africa squads for India series: Bavuma rested for ODI, T20Is; Markram to lead
- Junior Hockey World Cup 2023: India aims for a winning start, faces Korea in opener
- Indonesia expresses interest in hosting U-20 World Cup in 2025 with Singapore, says president Joko Widodo
- Hope reveals inspirational chat with Dhoni after guiding West Indies to thrilling win over England
- Hero World Challenge: Woods targets one event per month after competitive return