The United States cruised to another win in FIBA Basketball World Cup qualifying, while in Europe, Spain put Eurobasket champion Slovenia to the sword and Lithuania was too good for Poland.
Angola is proving unbeatable in African qualifiers, and in Asia, China pulled off a shock.
The qualifiers are in full swing for the FIBA Basketball World Cup, and we have pulled together the round-up from around the continents.
USA made it two wins from two in Group C, crushing Mexico 91-55 in North Carolina.
Travis Wear led the way with a double-double of 14 points and 10 rebounds for the five-time World Cup champion.
It was a day of one-sided results as Uruguay (67-49 over Paraguay) and Puerto Rico (95-72 over Cuba) won big, and Argentina was too good for Panama 68-59.
The highlight in Europe was Spain's clash against the continent's champion Slovenia, with the former earning a 92-84 win in Group A.
Spain was beaten by Slovenia in the Eurobasket semifinals this year, but Quino Colom scored 25 points and put up nine assists to help avenge that loss. Also in Group A, Montenegro earned a first win with a 91-67 victory at Belarus.
Group B saw Turkey run out 67-60 winners over Ukraine and Sweden fall to a second successive defeat in an 82-73 loss to Latvia, while in Group C, Lithuania remained unbeaten with Eimantas Bendzius scoring 18 points in a 75-55 win over Poland. Also in the pool, Hungary beat Kosovo 84-76.
Italy had few problems in getting past Croatia 80-64, and it tops Group D ahead of Netherlands, which slipped to 1-1 after losing 75-68 in Romania.
- Al Nassr vs Persepolis LIVE Score, NAS 0-0 PER, AFC Champions League 2023-24: Ronaldo comes off holding his neck, six minutes added on
- ISL 2023-24: Super sub Victor Rodriguez brings three points home for FC Goa against Jamshedpur FC as it goes on top of the table
- Mohun Bagan Super Giant vs Odisha FC Highlights, AFC Cup: MBSG 2-5 OFC, Juggernauts beat Mariners to stay second
- Prannoy, Lakshya withdraw from Syed Modi International 2023
- Hockey Nationals 2023: Defending champions Haryana to face Punjab in the final