Standing six foot eight inches tall, forward Jayson Tatum has been instrumental in Boston Celtics’ playoffs qualification this season.
Earlier this week, Celtics cemented their number two spot in the Eastern Conference with a hard-fought 97-93 win over Toronto Raptors that granted them a playoffs entry for the 59th time in NBA history.
Celtics will take on Atlanta Hawks on Sunday as they begin their playoffs. Seventh-seeded Atlanta enters the postseason averaging 118.4 points per game, which ranked third in the NBA during the regular season. Second-seeded Boston averaged 117.9 points per contest, which ranked fourth.
Tatum, 25, is averaging 30.5 points per game this season.
Here is the stats breakdown of Tatum in the Playoffs:
|Year||Games Started||Points Per Game||Rebounds Per Game||Assists Per Game||FG%||3P%|
- MotoGP Indian Grand Prix: Martin wins Sprint Race after pole-sitter Bezzecchi collides with teammate
- Rwanda women’s football coach suspended for saying Ghanaian rivals were ‘like men’
- India vs Chinese Taipei LIVE streaming info: When and where to watch Indian women’s football match?
- ISL 2023-24: Mohun Bagan Super Giant begins title defence in style with 3-1 win against Punjab FC
- Man City beats Nottingham Forest 2-0 despite Rodri red card